DragCoverage.com Speed Forums  

DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > General Discussion | Everything

11-29-2016, 06:08 PM
tom clausen

: Sep 2015
: 104
A few words and a Thank you.

Babbling time.

Once again I want to say a huge thank you to my family, friends of family, friends, friends of friends, business owners, car clubs, and complete strangers for everything yall did for me and my family last year during a very trying time. Yall stepped up without hesitation and made it possible for us to keep the house we live in, keep our lights on, keep our car, and put groceries on our table, plus more. Mere words cannot say or show how grateful we truly are. Until you've been in my position, my families position, which we pray you never are, you really don't know or understand what we went through. If you have been then you do. It's very hard. Emotionally, physically, financially, and every other thing you can imagine. There were times last year when I didn't care, when I wanted to give up or give in, life wasn't normal for me. Along with yall and my rock, my constant, my true love, my wife, and always thinking of my grand kids, I somehow fought threw it. So 10 chemo treatments later, numerous Dr. visits, scans, xrays, and needles being stuck in me, I'm still here, kicking and fighting. Thank you to my doctor and all the nurses as well. They really took great care of me, and still are. I've said it before, we won the battles thus far but the war continues. I won't give up though. Again, THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YALL from the heart.
11-30-2016, 01:43 AM
MrBill
Super Moderator

: 477

You are quite welcome. That is what friends are for.
11-30-2016, 09:01 AM
warrens

: Perkinston MS
: 27

Tom we will continue to pray for you and your family, God is good!
11-30-2016, 03:02 PM
Gary_P

: 46

Keep up the good fight, Win the war! We all hope and pray for the best.
12-02-2016, 08:51 PM
tom clausen

: 104

Thank you guys.