DragCoverage.com Speed Forums  

DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > DragCoverage.com Speed Forums > General Discussion | Everything

06-30-2016, 08:40 AM
Retired

: Sep 2015
: 527

:
How do you cheat ?? Glidden nitrous in oil pan, your old age is setting in now who brought up cheating. Also when I race I go to the track thinking I'm gonna beat every car or racer I'm racing. I don't go to the track thinking I'm gonna loose do I think I'm superior yes and no when I stage the car next to my opponent yes I do, when I'm at the trailer I'm just another racer. I fit in you on the other hand can't seem to fit in because your car is to lite or you don't want to race dragsters and have a ton of excuses the only excuse i see you having is lack of talent.
I was answering Robert's reply to the Glidden dynasty and you come in, "they all cheat" so I asked how do you cheat and you go off about championships, bad drivers and the like and how GOOD you are. Now, who is the jerk? Better take your Alzheimer's meds so you can make it through the day.
06-30-2016, 09:11 AM
bugs

: Wewahitchka Fl.
: 243

and your the one who brought up nitrous in the pan you dumbass and again if you don't go to the starting line thinking your better than the other guy you need to stay on the porch which appears you do that regularly.
06-30-2016, 09:45 AM
Retired

: 527

Evidently brains is not a requirement to be on this forum, because you are on here regularly!
06-30-2016, 10:16 AM
Bobcat

: 41

Budman I bet this stupid bastard mom would like to have that cumshot back that got her pregnant with this douche bag fag. Lmmfao
06-30-2016, 10:24 AM
bugs

:
Evidently brains is not a requirement to be on this forum, because you are on here regularly!

Look who's calling the kettle black. Go back inside before you fall off the porch and hurt yourself.
06-30-2016, 10:25 AM
bugs

:
Budman I bet this stupid bastard mom would like to have that cumshot back that got her pregnant with this douche bag fag. Lmmfao

Ya Think
06-30-2016, 10:41 AM
MrBill
Super Moderator

: 477

:
Ya Think
I think that some people need to learn how to win friends and influence people. He hasn't learned yet.
06-30-2016, 05:00 PM
j_warren

: Oct 2015
: 87

:
NITROUS IN OIL PAN OF HIS OWN ADMISSION. By the way nitrous won't keep you from crashing!

You have a source for this information?

I have researched it pretty thoroughly and I never found once where Glidden admitted to using nitrous.

Not only that, his son managed to not only dominate a class in the ADRL where nitrous and blowers were legal, he did it with an engine that was over 100 cubic inches smaller. Did it for a several years in a row.

Not to mention all the other nitrous legal classes he has managed to dominate over the years. Almost always doing it with a much smaller cubic inch engine.

I have been to many races where Glidden racing engines were being used by other racers and they were always first place winners.

Glidden didn't dominate pro stock because he was using nitrous. He dominated it because he was better than everyone else.
07-01-2016, 09:41 AM
BowtieBilly1121

: "Sweet Home Valley AlaBama"
: 1,139

Here is what I have been told about a ford race-car!
Attached Images

07-02-2016, 10:39 AM
tad2155

: 19
money

for wat its worth talked to one of my buddies in commerce this year who raced TOP alky dragster with us wen we were racing he now has a TF car with a cheap gooseneck trl ,pop up tent and a dually pulling no frills, he is out there just to qualify and get the $10K and he told me he is makin money, he buys a lot of used 1 run rods pistons from the big guys cheap but got to realize NHRA cant fill the TF fields right now so he is actually runnin slower than the alky class is and not hurting parts but getting the money. I made money 1 yr in 2005 racing my TAD car but we won all the divisions races and wen they paid #1 qualifier and the companies paid the contingencies and the snowbird Nats which paid $10K
I am about to try and build a TF car now just sold my car and engine this last month and got most of my engine parts in last week I wanna try and do some match racing and try and do what my buddy is doing,, by the way they are 3 TF cars doing this now the leverich car, Kris Karamensies, Lugi Novelli but who knows NHRA may change the rules
GK